Among passionate and fans he is famous to be THE G.O.A.T. (“The Greates of All Times”) and today is the rider with the record number of AMA titles won in Supercross and Motocross category. Still skilled and as fast as young top riders, he wants to enchant the Pala Alpitour through his top class and great style.
– 5 times AMA Supercross 450 Champion
– Supercross Lites Champion
– 7 times AMA Motocross 450 Champion
– 3 times AMA Motocross Lites Champion
– 5 times winner of Motocross of Nations
Clear riding and tenacity are the main characters of the other Justin participating this event. Winner of the most important Ama Supercross race in Daytona in 2018, Justin Brayton will make the competition become an hard fight for his challengers, with the aim to be the first one and win against his rival Barcia in the last race before the beginning of 2019 SX season.
– Winner of 2018 Daytona Supercross
– Several podiums gained both in AMA Motocross and Supercross (450 and 250 classes)
– 2 times winner of Genoa Supercross
– Winner of Aus X Open
– Winner of Bercy Supercros
The young brother of the phenomenon James Stewart, from whom he inherited to be aggressive on track, has been protagonist of a positive season in 2018, closed among the first 10 positions in the AMA Supercross championship. He is a great-talented rider and is member of the Suzuki factory team riding a 450 bike, in order to repeat those results that made him 2016 champion of the Lites class.
– Champion of 2016 AMA Supercross Lites class
– Several podiums gained both in AMA Supercross and Motocross.
The leader of the Italian squad at this event, Angelo will arrive to Turin to fight for a great performance, mainly to promote himself for some Factory team, that can see him ready for the 2019 AMA Supercross. Up today, he is the only Italian rider who have ever taken part at the Final race of one AMA Supercross event in America.
– European Suupercross Champion
– Several times Supercross Italian Champion
– The unique Italian rider frequently participating AMA Supercross
– Second classified in the UK Supercross championship